AFK Guild (TERA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All donations go towards making the guild a better place!

Ezerona

2 posters

Go down

Ezerona Empty Ezerona

Post by Ezerona Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:59 pm

My name is Ezerona, I joined a little while back, at first I thought I would bail,b but I happened to not do so, i've come to enjoy the game, i joined the guild after leaving my best friends guild, i know seems bad but they were barely on, truth is i wasnt going to stay in the guild but it's been amazing and all you people are really nice.

So a bit about myself I'm 19, almost 20, a mother of 1, and have a loving husband irl, I love horses, foxes, and cats. I love blue and purple, I like rock music, I live in alabama. I am a caring loving person, love to help friends the best i can and make them smile. I also love art, music, and I hope to someday be a pro photographer! My birthday is July 29th, and I love reading books also! but that sums me up if you want to know more just ask. Love you all and glad i'm apart of the guild! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy study study

Ezerona

Back to top Go down

Ezerona Empty Re: Ezerona

Post by Jupe Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 am

Nice to meet you Ezerona! Thanks for not bailing! :p

Jupe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum